- S Tier
- #01. Legendary Dragon Flex
- #02. Sy’Fen Mages
- #03. Jade Shi Oh Yu
- #04. Swain
- #05. Corki Flex
- #06. Dragon Alliance/Horde
- A Tier
- #07. Scalescorn
- #08. Guild Xayah
- #09. 6 Whisper Elise
- #10. Shimmerscale
- #11. Varus
- AD Legendaries
- AP Girls
- Ashe Supers
- Duelist Zed
- Hacker Zed
- B Tier
- #12. Daeja Flex
- #13. Astral Mages
- #14. Legend Cavalier Volibear
- #15. Dragonmancer Lee Sin
- #16. Dragonmancer Karma
- #17. Canonneer Reroll
- Heart Soraka
- Kai’Sa Recon
- Miss Fortune
- Nasus Reroll
- C Tier
- #16. Sett Reroll
- #18. 9 Astrals
- #19. Nidalee Reroll
- 4 Aces
- A.D.M.I.N Soraka
- Anima Squad
- Gangplank Supers
|S Tier||10 Cost AP Flex: Aurelion Sol = Shyvana > Ao Shin|
Jade Shi Oh Yu
|B Tier||Daeja Flex (1)|
Dragonmancer Lee Sin
|C Tier||Sett Reroll|
Shyvana > Ao Shin > Aurelion Sol
Keep in mind these are comps you should be pivoting into given the opportunity to cap out your board and not comps you play from the get-go.
Shyvanna is the best option followed by Ao shin with Aurelion So being the weakest option (though positioning matters a lot as well as itemization and augments)
Here is a different varation of shyvana (assuming you have scortch) :
Here is an example of what the other dragon boards shoud look like :
Not a comp you can force. Play when you have an early Trainer start and transition your board to whatever trainer board is strongest whether that be Corki, Mages, Guild, Sy’fen, 10-Cost flex etc…
Play three Trainers over Sona; you need Zoe for this comp to work in the late-game.
The core of this comp are the 6 core Jade units: SOY, Neeko, Gnar and Anivia.
Any other units can be flexed in accordingly to counter your lobby but safe choice is usually Lulu+ Bard + Talon for the +8 AD to your entire team and the Mystic bonus during this AP heavy meta.
Its a really good comp that could counter mages and assasins
the usualy jade openner with anivia as ur main carry with someone that can use the shi oh yu items (exp : Sett with dragonmacer , attrox , yone , syfin if ypu hit her early)
Prioritize SOY items (Healing + Damage + Flex) ex. BT + TR + GS EON
Neeko items (Tank)
Corki has many viable options:
Play whatever you hit and adjust your board around it.
Corki can have above items or Shiv + RB + RH.
Knowing what the Mirage buff and the shimmerscale item is important in order to know how to itimize your dragons perfectly , at 9 you could add a supporting unit like a bard or a soraka ( to bait units like sonna atc..) or you could replace Deja by a 10 cost AP dragon.
Tips: if your low hp going into stage 4 make sure to roll to stablize , taking an econ agument is good as well since ur board is expensive , Big friend is also a good augment to take since your dragons have a lot of HP.
Another variation if you can go 9 :
A full team effort, this comp draws power from each of it’s Scalescorn units to do their part.
Braum can solo-tank for a full fight while Olaf + Lilia carries the DPS with either AD or AP items. Diana also plays a pivotal role with her back line access providing anti-heal/AS slow and occasional just taking out their carry.
Note : if you have a scale score embelm then yasuo , pyke , talon are the best users
if you have 2 scale score then its worth to try and go for six
Direct damage items such as Ionic Spark and Runaan’s Hurricane are very strong in this comp due to how they interact with the Scalescorn Trait.
Olaf: RH + Healing + Damage
Diana: Ionic + FH + Flex (TR, Sunfire, Damage)
Lilia: AA + Healing
Assasin variation :
A top 4 at best given the right situation. Hitting Shyvana is vital for this comp to do well.
Rageblade is a must. She can have any 2 damage items depending on the lobby.
Elise wants AS + Healing + Flex
Alot of things you need to keep in mind when playing shimmerscale:
1. Knowing what the first shimmerscale item is very important.
2. Having a viable carry that can use the correct items early game.
3. Swain for example can use 3 of the shimmer items fairly ok (Gambler’s Blade,Goldmancer’s Staff,Draven’s Axe).
4. Deciding when to econ and when to roll, so ask yourself after scouting is my board stable ?
5. Picking up ur gold during fights will make your units holding most shimmer items stronger.
6. Which unit should I give crown to ? sometimes its zoe , sometimes yasuo with dimond hand , sometimes its even kayn if he jumps on the carry so make sure to put some shimmer scale items last during the start of the fight.
7. If the first shimmerscale item is Big Gem its usually worth to skip 3 shimmer and play strongest board and then jump to 5 if you can.
8. If your close to a good 3 star sometimes its better to go for it than leveling to 9.
Taliyah Duo Carry
Prankster MF + ZED
There are numerous variations of Daeja you can play depending on the mirage.
While Daeja’s itemization laregely stays the same it can differ based on the mirage.
If its warlords > you want to prio crit items on deja
Dawnbringers > Items that stacks over time Arcangels + rageblade + GS
Duelist > Heavy damage items GS , IE ,JG
Spellsowrd > attack speed items plus healing > Rageblade + QSS + Healing item (ragblade core)
One of te best items you could use on Deja is Whisper:
This board is fairly flexible on what your level 9 could look like , if you need more dps and cc you can add a yasuo over soraka or 3 trainers.
Taking and econ augment like Level up OR High end shopping is nice.
If you have a mage cap you could go something like this:
After hitting Sett 3* you need to cap out by hitting 9 Ragewings w/ Shyvana. Yasuo goes in at lvl.9
Rageblade + QSS + Damage (DB, GS, TR, etc…)
- Played with early Admin that justifies playing Blitz + Camille such as ‘gain permanent HP’
- Last two slots can be any flex units
- Leblanc can be secondary carry
- Wants Anima Squad opener to build up early stacks
- Riven or Ekko can hold your tank items